Therapy Brussels offers a brief and intense therapeutic process, focused on creating clarity and finding a resolution, combining the use of Presence as a resource, Client Centred Therapy, Systemic Family Constellations and Trauma-Therapy.
In Therapy Brussels seek to provide high quality therapy sessions, by constantly updating our knowledge and experience. Our practice focuses on individuals and their needs. And we aim at improving the life and balance of the individual and the families.
We believe that a person may overcome even the most difficult of obstacles in their path. By providing the client with the right tools and properly supporting them. In this sense the provided services aim at brief and intensive processes that seek to empower the client’s independence. By strengthening the client’s personal resources and ‘presence’, we seek to provide the client with new coping strategies, rather than the therapy sessions being a coping strategy in itself. In other words, the resilience is present in the client, and we seek to expand and empower it.
All sessions are facilitated by Cecilia Altieri and are offered in English, Spanish or Portuguese. Translation into Dutch/Flemish is also available under petition. Sessions are offered in different settings so the client may choose what best meets their needs.
WE OFFER :
- Individual sessions
- Family sessions
- Group sessions / workshops
- Online sessions
- Sessions for children
- Sessions for couples[/ezcol_1half_end]
Per individual session: €125
For couples and families: €185
Per workshop: Each workshop has a different price.
Some of the issues that can be addressed during the sessions may be:
- Repetition patterns
- Resources to cope with Anxiety & Stress
- Learning or attention problems
- Episodes of sadness, tearfulness or depression
- Behavioural problems
- Eating disorders
- Difficulties in achieving professional or personal goals
- Communication problems
- Aggressive or violent behaviour
- Resources to cope with life threatening diseases
- Fertility issues
- Anger management
- Mood swings (e.g., happy one minute, upset the next)
- Decreased interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Bereavement issues
- Social withdrawal or isolation
- Resources to cope with psychiatric illnesses
- Being the victim of bullying or bullying other persons
Our office at TimesMore Brussels, is 3 minutes walking from the Metro station Montgomery (L1).
For more information contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below: