Online therapy is not the future of therapy; it has been available since 1995.
The growing body of research into online counseling has established the efficacy of online therapy with treatment outcomes at least equal to traditional in-office settings.
Systemic & Family Solutions offers a brief and intense therapeutic process, focused on creating clarity and finding a resolution, combining the use of Presence as a resource, Systemic Family Constellations and Trauma-Therapy.
Online counseling is filling the unmet need for clients in areas traditionally under-served by traditional counselors. Rural residents and expats along with under-served minorities often have an easier time finding a suitable therapist online than in their local communities. These access issues are solved with online counseling resources and result in clients receiving culturally or linguistically relevant treatment that they would not have otherwise been able to receive. Online counseling has also been shown to be effective for clients who may have difficulty reaching appointments during normal business hours. Client satisfaction surveys tend to prove a high level of client satisfaction with online counseling.
ONLINE THERAPY SESSIONS
After agreeing on the best time and day to have the session we will meet via video conference call. We will send you a link to use a virtual field where the session will take place.
The link can only be accessed by the client and the therapist and remains confidential. No written data will be stored unless the client asks for it. The client also has the opportunity to receive the final snapshot of the session to be able to come back to the image of resolution whenever it feels necessary.
Some of the issues that can be addressed during the sessions may be:
- Repetition patterns
- Resources to cope with Anxiety & Stress
- Learning or attention problems
- Episodes of sadness, tearfulness or depression
- Behavioural problems
- Eating disorders
- Difficulties in achieving professional or personal goals
- Communication problems
- Aggressive or violent behaviour
- Resources to cope with life threatening diseases
- Fertility issues
- Anger management
- Mood swings (e.g., happy one minute, upset the next)
- Decreased interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Bereavement issues
- Social withdrawal or isolation
- Resources to cope with psychiatric illnesses
- Being the victim of bullying or bullying other persons